The Hip, Pelvis & Lower Extremity: A Global Systems Approach
Time & Location
About the Event
Approved by the Physiotherapists Board of Trinidad & Tobago for 10 Contact Hours.
You will learn the following objectives as you enter into this Dynamic Two Day Online Physiotherapy Course with Dr. Dischiavi.
• Review advanced biomechanical and pathomechanics specific to the hip & pelvis
• Utilize “easy to implement” video based movement analysis in your clinic
• View and illustrate many actual videos of athletes with common movement dysfunctions
• Discuss Femoroacetabular Impingement (FAI)
• Analyze Athletic Pubalgia and the role of the pelvic floor. Discuss current concepts for surgery and rehabilitation.
- Is this course solely theory based? No, we’re happy to share that this includes a practical component that is easy to follow from the comfort of your home!
- Is this course approved? Yes! We have been approved by our country’s governing body - The Physiotherapists’ Board of Trinidad and Tobago which has been recognized for a value of ten (10) contact hours.
- Will I need things for the practical? Yes! There are small and simple physical therapy based equipment and home based items you can use. You may also require a friend or family member as a lab partner.
- How am I going to remember everything we go through over these two days? The course does provide pre recorded information that will be emailed to you a week before the course to ensure you are comfortable in grasping what is taught by our lecturer.
- Will there be demos? Yes! For our practicals within the two day course there will be demo videos to demonstrate the movements , as well as live feedback from our lecturer as you practice!
- Will there be a quiz? To provide you with your certificate of completion you must complete a quiz to ensure you understand the basic foundations of the course.
- Can I do only one day of this course? Unfortunately no. The course requires to be present in both days of the live session which will be monitored by our moderator.
- Do I have to pay right away when I register? No! When you register you are ensuring your space is booked! You can pay on your own time through online bank transfer or credit card.
- Is a payment plan possible? We do understand that most of us are under a financial constraint, so if you are eager to do the course please reach out to us so that we can see what works best!
- Registration$220+$5.50 Service fee$220+$5.50 Service fee0$0